Just like the grasp of color techniques, the techniques of composition are more diverse, and the relationship between the two is interdependent and mutually expressive. But color is the foundation, and composition is the process and the ultimate goal. So composition is important. In the process, in addition to a certain skill, but also pay attention to its visual effects. The effect is the ultimate goal.
The techniques of composition, in addition to the comparative skills in color application, need to be learned, there are several contrasts to consider. Such as the contrast of composition techniques, the far and near contrast of composition techniques, the contrast of vegetable and vegetable composition, the static contrast of compositional techniques, and the contrast between Chinese and Western compositional techniques. Ancient and modern comparisons of compositional techniques.
(1) Contrast of the composition technique: the so-called thickness contrast refers to the color used in the process of composition and the style formed by the pattern of colors. In the paintings and paintings, we know that there is a meticulous and freehand brushwork. , or the meticulous and freehand appear on a picture, this style is a representation of the packaging used in the packaging composition. For this thickness contrast, some of the main pattern is contrasted with the foil pattern; some are the contrast between the center pattern and the background pattern; some are rough as the wind sweeps the clouds, while the other side is fine and fine as the spring; some replace the pattern with the calligraphy of wild grass. .
(2) The far-near contrast of compositional techniques, in the composition of Chinese painting landscapes, the near-field perspective, and in the design of packaging diagrams, the same principle should also be the composition level of several screens in the near-middle. The so-called near, is the most eye-catching part of the picture, also called the first visual impact, this most eye-catching is also the most important content to be expressed in the packaging pattern. Thus, the picture of the package design is like a strong magnetic force that pulls the sight of the salesman tightly.
(3) Contrast and contrast between composition techniques: Speaking of the dense contrast of composition techniques, this is very similar to the complexity of color usage, and it is also the same as the flying white in Chinese painting, that is, the concentrated place in the pattern must be diffused. The foil should not be concentrated or spread. Reflecting a kind of sparse coordination, clear rhythm, Zhang has a relaxation, showing ethereal. At the same time, the theme is not lost.
(4) Static contrast in compositional techniques: In a pattern, we often find this phenomenon, that is, the explosive pattern on the background or the periphery of a package theme name or carelessness, but in fact It is a few crazy thick lines deliberately painted, or a ribbon-shaped English or pattern, etc., all of which show a "dynamic" feeling, while the theme name is dignified and the background is light and calm. The scene is a contrast between static and dynamic. This contrast avoids the fancy and too quiet rigidness of the branch. So the visual effect is comfortable. In line with people's normal aesthetic psychology.
(5) The contrast between Chinese and Western in the composition technique. This contrast often uses the combination of Western painting's cartoon techniques and traditional Chinese techniques or Chinese Sinology art and English in a package design. And the picture on the screen directly in the real way to highlight the Western photos or a picture on the packaging pattern, this form of expression is also a common way of reference, which is on children's products, women's socks, clothing Or cosmetic packaging often appears.
(6) The contrast of the composition skills: there are both the use of the ocean for the present and the use of the ancient, especially in order to reflect a cultural taste, the performance of the packaging design is often used in the ancient classics, calligraphy, figures, patterns On the current packaging, this is most clearly shown on the packaging of the wine. In addition, there are some high-end gift custom paper boxes for cosmetics and daily necessities. The patterns and patterns of the custom gift boxes are also looking for grafting techniques from classical culture. This can give people a quaint, elegant intrinsic pursuit or a certain aspect of comfort.